Thanks for Checking Us Out!
We will be launching our next Success Connect Mastermind soon and we want you to be a part of it
Be sure to check back often-
Any questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Success Connect Mastermind ?
If you are ready to commit to creating to the life of your dreams in business, finance, relationships and much more then you must join us for Success Connect Mastermind!
It doesn’t matter if your goals are to be the top salesperson in your company, become a leading architect, score straight As in school, lose weight, buy your dream home or double your income, the success principles and relationship marketing strategies used to accomplish these goals are the same- They just need to be applied!
I am a certified Canfield Success Trainer and Relationship Marketing Coach. I will be leading our next Success Connect Mastermind!
This deep dive program combines the Success Principles and Strategies , Relationship Marketing Basics and good old fashioned Mastermind Group fundamentals!
Why a Mastermind program?
In order to achieve maximum results in any area of our life we need to be constantly growing and learning with new ways of thinking, being and doing. Without outside support we tend to get “stuck” in doing things the same way we’ve always done them, or the same way everyone else in our industry does. By assembling a group of people from different industries and professions, you end up with different perspectives and fresh new ideas that may have never been thought of before. In order to think “outside the box” and stay “outside the box” Mastermind Groups are one of the best and most successful ways to do so.
Our Success Connect Mastermind Mission Statement-
The purpose of Success Connect Mastermind is to inspire and challenge each other to reach and exceed goals. Each member is committed to his or her own success, as well as the success of every member of the group. Success Connect Mastermind is a network of like-minded people with whom members can learn, share, and grow.
- Committed – we meet in person or virtually for 1 hour every week
- Present – there is no multitasking or distractions during meetings
- Collaborative – we listen without interrupting, lecturing, or judging
- Encouraging – we celebrate each other’s successes without jealousy
- Honest – we participate by giving thoughtful feedback
- Open – we listen to different perspectives without being defensive or offering excuses
- Vulnerable – we trust fellow members enough to share fully
- Fun – focus is important, but we also think it’s important to have fun during meetings
- Authentic – this is a no-BS zone